Friday, April 22, 2011

想去Bangalore。。



I am planning to go Bangalore... for me, this is to explore myself as well as to learn yoga from my Master Regeesh.


Before making any decisions.. of coz .. need to check for all the information that we need to know and the air ticket too ^^


Airasia is having promotion i guess.. the airticket to Bangalore only RM700 two way include tax .. Wow.. Surprise ..



I really cant wait to spread of this information..I called Soo Feng and invite her to go along with me ♥ She is the Yoga lover and she is my Yoga teacher too ♥ ♥ ♥


Haha.. she is very excited and plan for applying leave from her boss after chatting with me.


*******

http://www.atmayaan.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_T5EIl17Yc

The Yoga school called Atmayaan, located at Bangalore India, this is really a good place for Yoga lover who plan to have a short yoga trip in India. ( Can refer to the above link ).

You wanna join me for the trip ?




To be continue ~~~~~  ♥ ♥ ♥






The Best Home Fitness Class Matching Service

No comments:

Post a Comment